While Debitum chooses not to disclose the name of the borrowing party, but you can find a lot of details in the asset preview page of each asset. To view the details, go to Assets page (https://debitum.network/en/assets/), select and click on an asset you are interested in, and that's it! You will find the purpose of the loan, business sector, registration date, company details, and any additional documents that Loan Originator has provided to Debitum.
Back to "Investing"
Where can I find more information about the borrower?
Articles in this category
- When do I receive penalty fees?
- An investment was late but I did not receive a penalty fee. How can that happen?
- What is a penalty fee?
- Will I continue to get interest if a loan is late?
- What is skin in the game?
- Can I make a deposit from a bank account that is not in my name?
- What is cashback?
- Can I see which company am I funding?
- What happens if a borrower decides to pay back earlier?
- What default rate can I expect? See more